OraDeveloper Tools is a set of IDE add-ins designed to automate and simplify the process of developing applications with Oracle from Visual Studio or Delphi. This version of OraDeveloper Tools integrates directly into Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003 and provides an easier way for application developers to browse databases, modify schema objects, update data, visually design queries, and develop SQL scripts and PL/SQL program units.
All components interact with existing editors and Database Explorer for streamlined database navigation and development.
- Advanced SQL editor with syntax coloring, code outlining, context-sensitive code completion, code templates, and integrated visual query builder
- PL/SQL and SQL script debugger
- Simple database management with Database Explorer
- Individual visual schema object editors
- Multi-functional data editor with update control & data export
- Source, data, and object search engine
- Project management framework
- Export/Import Wizards and DBA toolkit
OraDeveloper Tools package extensions are available for Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Visual Studio 2005, Borland Development Studio 2005, and Borland Development Studio 2006. OraDeveloper Tools works with Oracle 8.0, 8i, 9i, and 10g and does not require client software. See also: OraDeveloper Studio, OraDirect .NET.
OraDeveloper Tools for VS .NET 2003 is a free trial software application from the Databases & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2006-12-14. The program can be installed on WinXP, Windows2000, Windows2003.
OraDeveloper Tools for VS .NET 2003 (version 2.00) has a file size of 5.83 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 77 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.